DATES & COST
October 8 - 22, 2022
15 Days / 14 Nights
This tour starts in Hanoi, Vietnam and ends in Siem Reap, Cambodia
$6,600 per person/double occupancy
$2,200 single supplement
$320 additional night - single or double room (includes a private airport transfer)
Includes all fees and taxes
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- 14 nights' accommodations in luxury hotels in Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An, Saigon, and Siem Reap and on a luxury junk in Ha Long Bay
- Fine dining: 14 breakfasts, 6 lunches, and 12 dinners, including drinks
- Professional, English speaking tour guide and an experienced Tour Director throughout the tour
- Private specialist guide when visiting the temples of Angkor Wat (three days)
- All transportation in Vietnam and Cambodia: comfortable, air-conditioned bus and 3 flights: Hanoi - Hue, Hoi An - Saigon and Saigon - Siem Reap
- Private, chauffeured airport transfers on arrival and on departure
- All sightseeing and admission fees for all attractions and boat trips mentioned in the itinerary
- Luxury, 3-days / 2-night cruise in Ha Long Bay
- Water Puppet performance, a private cooking class, Apsara dancing performance and other cultural activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled mineral water throughout the tour
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- All restaurants', guides' and drivers' gratuities
- All fees and taxes
Visa fee ($25US) on arrival in Vietnam and visa fee ($30US) on arrival in Cambodia, optional single supplement, optional travel insurance, meals and activities not mentioned in the itinerary, any required Covid-19 related testing, optional Tour Director's gratuities, spa services, room service, mini bar, telephone charges, other personal expenses.
The tour cost does not include airfare to and from the tour’s location.
- Cyclo tour of the French colonial Hanoi
- Water puppet theater performance
- 3 days/2 nights' luxury cruise on Ha Long Bay
- The imposing imperial capital of Hue
- Dining in the home of a Vietnamese royal descendant
- Riding the funicular and the Golden Bridge (weather permitting)
- The atmospheric royal village of Hoi An
- Bicycling through the rice fields
- Sunset cruise on Thu Bon River
- Private cooking class with a celebrity chef
- Experiencing Saigon's food on a motorcycle
- Full day on the Mekong River Delta
- The Angkor Wat temples of the ancient Khmer Empire
- Apsara dancers' performance
WHAT MAKES THIS TOUR SPECIAL
- A small group of maximum 16 women
- Accommodations in upscale, perfectly located hotels
- Dining at elegant restaurants, including drinks
- Knowledgeable and passionate private guide
- Experienced, professional Tour Director
- Carefully designed itinerary, including signature Vietnamese experiences
- Exclusive experiences, not available to larger groups
- Inclusion of two domestic flights in the tour cost
- Inclusion of all guides and drivers gratuities
- Inclusion of all fees and taxes
- No forced shopping
With its sublime physical beauty, mysteries of the ancient cultures and enduring traditions, Vietnam provides travelers with a wealth of treasures and memories. From the traditional junks on Ha Long Bay, the exotic basket boats on the South China Sea, and the dragon boats on the Perfume River to Hue's imperial treasures and terraced rice fields tended by graceful women in conical straw hats, Vietnam's tangle of sensory experiences is truly mesmerizing. Meanwhile, Angkor Wat, the "City of Kings", is a mystic and magical place which carries a spiritual significance for many, and is a once-in-a-lifetime travel experience for others. This long-lost city, which for centuries existed only as a myth, was rediscovered in 1861 by a French naturalist, Henri Mouhot. Its enormous temples, towering spires, giant carved faces and ornate bas reliefs, swallowed by the jungle and then rescued, are an eternal tribute to a lost civilization.
During the Impressions of Vietnam and Angkor Wat tour, we'll set out on an exotic, yet luxurious, journey into the heart of Indochina. We'll explore the world of ancient cultural traditions, and experience some of the most mesmerizing scenery in the world: from French-influenced Hanoi to modern Saigon, which has figured so prominently in recent history, and is now a spirited cosmopolitan city, to imperial Hue, once home to emperors and mandarins and the atmospheric royal village of Hoi An. We'll see thousands of limestone islands as we sail on Ha Long Bay in a luxury junk, spend a day floating along the Mekong River Delta, study local cuisine during a private cooking class, enjoy a traditional water puppet show, take a cyclo tour through the French colonial architecture of Hanoi, and a motorcycle foodie tour through the streets of Saigon. Afterwards, we'll continue to Angkor Wat to appreciate the artistry, the magic, and the history etched into its ancient walls.
While in Hanoi, we'll tour the city by cyclo, visiting the Old Quarter, the Ba Dinh Square, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the One Pillar Pagoda, the Confucian Temple of Literature and the Women's Museum. We'll also attend the water puppet theater performance.
We'll enjoy a three-day cruise on a traditional luxury junk sailing along Ha Long Bay
and the Red River Delta
While staying in the regal city of Hue, we'll spend a full day visiting the Imperial Citadel, the Forbidden Purple City, then crossing the Perfume River on a dragon boat to see the Thien Mu Pagoda and the Royal Tombs. We'll dine in a private house of the Nguyen dynasty descendant, and take a walk along the innovative Golden Bridge featuring incredible views of the mountainside of Ba Na Hills (weather permitting).
While we tour the World Heritage site of Hoi An
, we'll attend a private cooking class
taught by a celebrated Vietnamese chef, bike to Tra Que
village and take a sunset cruise on the Thu Bon River
. Back in town, we'll witness the colorful festival of lights with hundreds of candle-lit lanterns floating down the river.
While in Saigon, we'll tour the city, including the Eiffel-designed Notre Dame Cathedral and the Central Post Office, the Opera House, and the infamous Viet Cong's Cu Chi tunnels. We'll also tour the city on motorcycles during a gourmet foodie tour, and spend a full day exploring the Mekong Delta.
While in Siem Reap
, we'll visit the Prasat Kravan
and Ta Prohm
Temples, the Royal Enclosure
, the Phimeanakas
, the Elephant's Terrace
, the Terrace of the Leper King
, the Bayon Temple
, and the temples of Banyeay Srei
(the city of women). We'll also enjoy an Apsara dance
- We'll visit the floating village of Choueng Kneas, where we'll take a boat ride to experience the way of life of Cambodian people on the great lake of Tonle Sap.
Throughout the tour, we'll enjoy luxury hotels
, fine dining
, passionate and knowledgeable guides,
and exclusive activities
which will allow us to experience this remarkable country on a deep and personal level.
Click on the image to enlarge the map