Women Travel News. Why?
September 29 - October 6, 2020
8 Days /7 Nights
Tour starts and ends in Naples
$3,520 per person/double occupancy
$1,020 optional single supplement
$280 early arrival, single or double room, includes airport transfer
Includes all fees and taxes
Click on the image to enlarge the map
Dramatically beautiful, wild, daring and romantic, the Amalfi Coast defines an Italian luxury escape. Its amphitheaters of rocks, water and flowers harmoniously blend colors and proportions and its pastel color houses hugging the improbable heights delight even the most sophisticated travelers. Often called the Coast of the Sirens - this is where Odysseus fell prey to beautiful sirens - the peninsula has some of the world's most bewitching coastal beauty, and is a lemon and pine scented oasis of tranquility set among unique seascapes. Punctuated with Byzantine and medieval architecture, with the backdrop of steep cliffs, lush green terraces and fragrant gardens suspended over the sparkling sea, the Amalfi Coast is beautiful beyond imagination. In addition to its natural diversity, the wealth of art and architecture, balmy weather, the limoncello liqueur and delicious food, it also has fascinating history going back to the times of Magna Grecia and Pompeii.
During the Amalfi Coast tour, we will experience the Sorrento Peninsula, Naples, Capri and Pompeii. We'll discover the coastal towns of Amalfi, Ravello and Positano, visit the Greek temples in Paestum, spend a full day on the island of Capri, and claim secluded beaches, coves and grottoes during a private boat trip along the Amalfi Coast.
- While in Naples, we will tour the city's center, with Sansevero Chapel, the majolica cloisters of Santa Chiara Monastery and Piazza del Plebiscito, visit the National Archeological Museum, then enjoy dinner featuring Neapolitan culinary specialties. We will spend the next day exploring the doomed city of Pompeii with a private guide
- While in Amalfi, you will visit Positano and Ravello, you will participate in a cooking class and limoncello tasting, and take a private boat excursion along the rugged shore of the Amalfi Coast
- We will spend a full day on the island of Capri, visiting the towns of Capri and Anacapri, the Gardens of Augustus, Villa San Michele and circumnavigating the island by boat
- We will spend a full day in the Magna Grecia town of Paestum, exploring beautifully preserved Greek temples and the Roman city that grew around them. We'll also visit a buffalo mozzarella farm and taste the only organic mozzarella in Italy
Throughout the tour, we will dine a la carte, in carefully selected gourmet restaurants, getting to know the Neapolitan and Amalfitano cuisine, especially its seafood, pizza, pasta, desserts and its fresh regional produce.
We will start the tour in the dynamic city of Naples, staying for 1 day at a boutique hotel in the city's historic center; the next 7 days will be spent at a beachfront luxury hotel in the very town of Amalfi, on the celebrated Amalfi Coast.
- 6 nights in a luxury beachfront hotel in the town of Amalfi on Amalfi Coast
- Delicious a la carte meals - traditional Neapolitan or vegetarian cuisine: 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 5 dinners, including drinks
- A private airport transfer on arrival, group airport transfer on departure
- All transportation during the tour, by private minibus and by boat
- Private tour of Naples historical center, the Archeological Museum in Naples, Pompeii, Amalfi, Positano, Ravello, Paestum, private Amalfi Coast boat tour, private cooking class in Ravello
- All activities including fees and admissions as per itinerary
- Experienced Tour Director, professional local guides, guided tours, all sightseeing and admission fees
- All guides', drivers' and restaurants' gratuities
Additional/optional costs may include: early hotel check-in, optional single supplement, optional balcony room upgrade in Amalfi, optional travel insurance, optional Tour Director's gratuity, meals not mentioned in the itinerary, optional activities not mentioned in the itinerary, telephone charges, room service, minibar, laundry, personal expenses.
The cost does not include airfare.
- National Archaeological Museum in Naples
- Naples historical center
- Visiting Pompeii with an expert guide
- A private boat excursion along the Amalfi Coast
- Exploring cliff-hanging towns of Amalfi, Ravello and Positano
- Experiencing the Island of Capri
- Organic cooking in Ravello
- Visiting a buffalo mozzarella farm
- Greek temples in Paestum
- Amalfi Coast's unforgettable views
- Tiramisu and limoncello
|What Makes This Trip Special |
- Carefully designed itinerary, including the signature Amalfi Coast experiences
- Additional exclusive experiences, not available to larger groups
- Excellent private guides
- Accommodation in upscale, perfectly located hotels in Naples and in the town of Amalfi
- An experienced Tour Director
- Exquisite private meals at restaurants in Naples and along the Amalfi Coast
- A small group of maximum 16 women
- A private, organic cooking class
- A private boat excursion along the Amalfi Coast
- A full day trip to Capri, including circumnavigating the island by boat
- No forced shopping