DATES & COST
March 16 - 26, 2023
11 Days / 10 Nights
This tour starts in Melbourne and ends in Sydney
$6,560 per person/double occupancy
$1,600 optional single supplement
Early arrival $380 accommodations (single or double room), includes airport transfer
Includes all fees and taxes
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
10 nights in modern, upscale hotels
in Melbourne, Uluru, Cairns and Sydney
10 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners, including drinks
3 domestic flights: Melbourne to Uluru, Uluru to Cairns, Cairns to Sydney, including all airline fees and taxes
If combining this tour with the New Zealand tour, Sights and Soul Travels arranges for and covers the cost of the Auckland, New Zealand to Melbourne, Australia flight
Private, comfortable bus transportation when touring
Private airport transfers on arrival in Melbourne and on departure in Sydney
Guided tours of Melbourne, Great Ocean Road, Uluru, Kata Tjuta, Story of Sydney and the Aboriginal Dreaming with private guides
Full day catamaran tour of the Great Barrier Reef with snorkeling and a semi-submersible with marine biologists' lectures
Tour of Kuranda rain forest (koalas, kangaroos, parrots, butterflies) by Skyrail gondolas and Golden Class Scenic Railway
Rock Dreaming Aboriginal Experience
Exclusive dinner cruise in the Sydney Harbour
Southern Highlands wine tour, visiting two award-winning vineyards
Experienced Tour Director throughout the tour
Hotel porterage and all gratuities for drivers, guides, and restaurants
All activities and attractions described in the itinerary, admissions, fees and tourist taxes
Additional/optional costs may include: optional single supplement, hotels' early arrival check-in charges, optional travel insurance, meals not included in the itinerary, optional activities not included in the itinerary, any required Covid-19 related testing, optional Tour Director's gratuities, telephone charges, room service, mini bar charges, laundry, personal expenses.
The tour cost does not include airfare to and from the tour’s location.
- The artsy city of Melbourne
- The Great Ocean Road and the Twelve Apostles Rocks
- Kangaroos in eucalyptus forests
- Sounds of Silence dinner by camelback
- Sunrise at Uluru
- Kata Tjuta domes and the Great Outback
- Snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef
- Koalas, kangaroos, parrots and butterflies in Kuranda rainforest
- The Story of Sydney tour with Bondi Beach
- Aboriginal Rock Dreaming Experience
- Private Sydney Opera House tour
- Southern Highlands Australian wine experience
- Exclusive night time dinner cruise in Sydney Harbour
- Enjoying local Australian food and excellent wines
Australia’s unique allure is boundless. Its mystical splendor emanates from the timeless land and sea, dynamic scenery and majestic wildlife, captivating flavors and enchanting culture. A giant island afloat in the Great Southern Ocean, cut off from the rest of the world for millennia, this most ancient of continents has long hidden its startling beauty and remarkable native wildlife from the rest of the world. Inhabited by Aboriginal people who have coexisted with the land for more than 40,000 years, it was into this pristine wilderness that the British first arrived in 1788, and for the next 100 years, this beguiling land remained the haunt of convicts, explorers and spirited free settlers, who along with growing bands of intrepid gold-miners, pearlers, farmers and traders, forged an Australian spirit that is characterized by independence, irreverence, and a good dose of humor. Today, Australia dazzles with its contrasting landscapes and its extraordinary diversity. This vast, pristine land is affluent, sophisticated, multicultural and laced with natural splendor: from tropical rain forests to fiery red deserts in the vast Outback, from scenic vineyards, producing excellent Cabarnet Sauvignon and Shiraz to gleaming modern and funky cities, and from idyllic underwater paradise of the Great Barrier Reef to the Aboriginal culture and art.
Journeying through Australia could last a lifetime and choices have to be made. The Spectacular Australia tour will immerse us in the radiance of the world Down Under, letting us experience the essence of the continent's unparalleled diversity and beauty of its unforgettable landscapes. This tour will combine experiencing the breathtaking scenery and cultural achievements with the indigenous Aboriginal heritage stretching back for tens of thousands of years.
- In the artsy, livable Melbourne, we'll explore its arts scene and historical highlands, study the juxtaposition of styles between colonial leftovers and gleaming futuristic buildings, we'll marvel at the city from the highest observation platform in the Southern Hemisphere, dine onboard a vintage streetcar restaurant, and drive the iconic Great Ocean Road enjoying encounters with kangaroos and koalas in eucalyptus forests leading to the Twelve Apostles Rocks.
- In the arid expanse of the Outback, we'll be left speechless by the timeless mystique of the spiritual Uluru, as it rises from the parched desert with an otherworldly presence. We'll visit this extraordinary natural monument, learn about the Aboriginal culture, ride camels to the unique Sounds of Silence dining experience, a night of stargazing and a tour of the Field of Lights art installation. We'll take an easy hike to explore the startlingly beautiful Kata Tjuta, with its vividly colored and steep-sided domes rising out of the desert floor.
- In Cairns, we'll snorkel among the pristine soft and hard corals and marine life rich waters in the Michaelmas Cay of the Great Barrier Reef, the largest structure on Earth made by living organisms, and one of the seven wonders of the natural world; we'll take the Skyrail gondolas to Kuranda Village to explore the primeval rainforest, walk among thousands of fluttering butterflies, cuddle a koala bear, and maybe pet a kangaroo.
- In the architecturally breathtaking city of Sydney, we'll explore the wealth of cultural attractions, from its modern skyline to a private tour of the famous Sydney Opera House, we'll follow the Story of Sydney, relax at Bondi Beach, learn about the Aboriginal Rock Dreaming, tour vineyards that made Australian wines famous worldwide, and enjoy an elegant night-time dinner cruise in the Sydney Harbor.
Click on the image to enlarge the map
WHAT MAKES THIS TOUR SPECIAL
- Carefully designed itinerary, including signature Australian experiences
- Knowledgeable private guides and award winning tours
- Accommodation in upscale, perfectly located hotels
- Dining at upscale restaurants, including drinks
- Exclusive experiences, not available to larger groups
- A small group of maximum 16 women
- Experienced, professional Tour Director
- Inclusion of all tips and gratuities
- No forced shopping