Women Travel News. Why?
April 8 - 18, 2019
11 Days / 10 Nights
Tour starts in Melbourne and ends in Sydney
$6,120 per person/double occupancy
$1,480 optional single supplement
Early arrival $350 (single or double), including airport transfer
Includes all fees and taxes
Click on the image to enlarge the map
From tropical rain forests to fiery red deserts in the vast Outback, from scenic vineyards, producing excellent Cabarnet Sauvignon and Shiraz to gleaming modern and funky cities, and from idyllic underwater paradise of the Great Barrier Reef to the Aboriginal culture and art, Australia dazzles with its contrasting landscapes and its extraordinary diversity. Unifying these contrasts are the people renowned for their friendliness and an easy sense of humor. The Spectacular Australia tour combines the breathtaking scenery and cultural achievements with the indigenous Aboriginal heritage stretching back for tens of thousands of years. During our time in Australia, we'll discover the Aussie essence of this vast, pristine land which is affluent, multicultural and laced with natural splendor.
- In the artsy, livable Melbourne, we'll explore the arts scene and the city's highlands, marvel at the city from the highest observation platform in the Southern Hemisphere, dine onboard a vintage streetcar restaurant, and drive the iconic Great Ocean Road with its kangaroos, koalas, eucalyptus forests and the Twelve Apostles Rocks;
- In the arid expanse of the Outback, we'll be left speechless by the timeless mystique of the spiritual Uluru, as it rises from the parched desert with an otherworldly presence. We'll visit this extraordinary natural monument, learn about the Aboriginal culture, ride camels to the Sounds of Silence dinner to enjoy a unique dining experience and a night of stargazing. We'll also take an easy hike to explore Kata Tjuta, with its steep-sided domes rising out of the desert floor;
- In Cairns, we'll snorkel among the pristine corals and marine life rich waters in the Michaelmas Cay of the Great Barrier Reef, we'll take the Skyrail gondolas to Kuranda Village to explore the primeval rainforest, walk among thousands of fluttering butterflies, cuddle a koala bear, and maybe pet a kangaroo;
- In the architecturally breathtaking city of Sydney, we'll explore the wealth of cultural attractions, from its modern skyline to a tour of the famous Sydney Opera House, we'll follow the Story of Sydney, relax at Bondi Beach, learn about the Aboriginal Rock Dreaming and enjoy an elegant night-time dinner cruise in the Sydney Harbor.
10 nights in modern, upscale hotels in Melbourne, Uluru, Cairns and Sydney;
10 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners, including drinks; all restaurant gratuities;
3 domestic flights: Melbourne to Uluru, Uluru to Cairns, Cairns to Sydney; private comfortable bus transportation when touring;
Private airport transfers on arrival in Melbourne and on departure in Sydney;
Guided tours of Melbourne, Great Ocean Road, Uluru, Kata Tjuta, Story of Sydney and the Aboriginal Dreaming with private guides;
Full day catamaran tour of the Great Barrier Reef with snorkeling and a semi-submersible with marine biologists' commentary;
Tour of Kuranda rain forest (koalas, kangaroo, parrots, butterflies) by Skyrail gondolas and Golden Class Scenic Railway;
Rock Dreaming Aboriginal Experience;
Exclusive dinner cruise in the Sydney Harbour;
Professional tour director throughout the tour;
Hotel porterage and all gratuities for drivers, guides, and servers;
All activities and attractions described in the itinerary, admissions, fees and airline and tourist taxes.
Additional/optional costs may include: optional single supplement, hotels' early arrival check-in charges, optional travel insurance, meals not included in the itinerary, optional activities not included in the itinerary, optional tour director gratuities, telephone charges, room service, mini bar charges, laundry, personal expenses.
The cost does not include airfare to and from Australia.
- Melbourne, the Great Ocean Road and the Twelve Apostoles
- Sounds of Silence dinner in Uluru
- Kata Tjuta domes and the Great Outback
- Snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef
- Koalas, kangaroos, parrots and butterflies in Kuranda rainforest
- The Story of Sydney tour with Bondi Beach
- Aboriginal Rock Dreaming Experience
- Sydney Opera House tour
- Exclusive night time cruise in Sydney Harbour
- Enjoying local Australian food and excellent wines
|What Makes This Trip Special |
- Carefully designed itinerary, including signature Australia experiences
- Knowledgeable private guides and award winning tours
- Accommodation in upscale, perfectly located hotels
- Dining at upscale restaurants, including drinks
- Exclusive experiences, not available to larger groups
- A small group of maximum 16 women
- Experienced, professional tour director
- Inclusion of all tips and gratuities
- No forced shopping