Women Travel News. Why?
March 6 - 12, 2020
7 Days / 6 Nights
Tour starts and ends in Dubai
$3,180 per person/double occupancy
$780 optional single supplement
$380 additional night (single or double room, includes airport transfer)
Includes all fees and taxes
Click on the image to enlarge the map
Within a few decades, Dubai has transformed itself from a modest fishermen's and pearl divers' village into one of the planet's most glamorous, futuristic and exciting cities. Today, this modern Arabian metropolis is a business and leisure center at an international crossroads, and visiting it is a unique and fascinating experience. Dubai, with its futuristic skyscrapers and creative architecture, is extravagant, excessive, and opulent, but it is also impressive and unique. The city is admired for what is has achieved in the last 30 years: it became one of the richest cities in the world and generated some of the most daring and groundbreaking engineering and architectural achievements. It is home to the world’s tallest building, largest shopping mall, largest indoor ski slope, it is expanding its territory into the sea with human-made islands, as well as investing in innovative transportation technologies. While Dubai divides opinion, the city is politically stable, commercially dynamic and tolerant of other cultures and religions, it is one of the 21st century great experiments to create a global city in the heart of the world's most turbulent region. While most people think of Dubai as the city of glitz and glamour, its painstakingly preserved Al Fahidi Old Town with wind towers, Arabic courtyard houses, small museums celebrating Arabian heritage and endless souks reveals the city's other side; while its environmental preservation efforts in the desert are truly impressive. There are so many angles and aspects to Dubai, the city really needs to be seen to be believed!
The Futuristic Dubai Tour will allow us an opportunity to immerse ourselves in the Emirati culture, the stunning architectural achievements, the world-class art, the desert landscapes and the social traditions and attitudes. Of course we will see the most significant buildings and landmarks of modern Dubai: Burj Khalifa, Burj Al-Arab, or the Dubai Frame, but the essence of our exploration will be discovering the passion, the drive and the creativity behind the city's rapid development. We hope that every day will bring us closer to "getting it", as we are awed by the futuristic Downtown and the Dubai Marina, ride boats through the city's waterways, and indulge in the historic Al Fahidi and Madinat Jumeirah with their pure Arabian character. To further understand the context of this impressive city, we'll venture out to the capital city of Abu Dhabi, where we'll tour the iconic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, The 5 Etihad Towers, and the The Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi, then we'll get to appreciate the draw the city presents for the creative and artistic talent, as we watch the incredible Le Perle performance. To complete our Emirati experience, we'll journey to the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve for a luxury Desert Safari Experience which celebrates the natural environment from which the city grew. We'll ride camels through the desert, admire the falconry demonstration using both ancient and modern training techniques and visit a Bedouin village to learn about the local customs and traditions.
- We'll spend 6 nights at a boutique luxury hotel in Downtown Dubai. With only a short walk from the Dubai Fountain, Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa, we'll be in the center of it all.
- We'll tour the iconic Burj Khalifa and ascend to the world's highest observation platform for breathtaking views of the city.
- We'll watch the famous Dubai Dancing Fountains, the world's largest choreographed water show, as we're enjoying an elegant dinner.
- We'll take several guided tours of Dubai: Dubai Architecture tour, private boat tour along the coast of Dubai, Al Fahidi tour of the Old Dubai, and Madinat Jumeirah.
- We'll venture out to Abu Dhabi, where we'll visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, The 5 Etihad Towers and the Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi.
- We'll learn about the Emirati history and traditions at Dubai Museum and enjoy a coffee ceremony at the Coffee Museum.
- We'll dine onboard a luxury boat while taking in the views along the Dubai Creek.
- We'll attend a world-class live performance of Le Perle.
- We'll enjoy a luxury Desert Safari Experience including camel riding, falconry demonstration and a Bedouin village visit.
- We'll indulge is some of the world's best shopping in Dubai Gold Souk, The Global Village, or The Mall of the Emirates.
- Throughout the tour, we will dine in carefully selected restaurants reflecting the Emirati dining traditions and international cuisines.
Delicious meals - traditional cuisine or vegetarian meals: 6 breakfasts, 3 dinners, 3 lunches, including drinks
- Private airport transfers on arrival and on departure
- Private Dubai Architecture tour, private boat tour along the coast of Dubai
- Full day tour to Abu Dhabi, including the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and the Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Exclusive Desert Safari with falconry demonstration, camel riding and Beduin village experience
- La Perle performace, Dubai's most spectacular and highest rated show
- Dubai's Old Town with Gold Souk, Dubai Museum and Dubai Coffee ceremony
- Exclusive Madinat Jumeirah on the Arabian Gulf
- Luxury dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek
- Private transportation throughout the tour in a modern bus
- Experienced, full time tour director, professional local guides, guided tours, all fees and admissions
- All guides', drivers' and restaurants' gratuities
Additional/optional costs may include: optional single supplement, optional additional accommodations, early hotel check-in, optional travel insurance, optional tour director's gratuities, meals not included in the itinerary, activities not mentioned in the itinerary, telephone charges, room service, minibar, laundry, personal expenses, etc.
- The history of the Old Town Dubai
- Dubai Museum and Coffee Museum
- Unsurpassed views from Burj Khalifa
- Modern architecture tour of Dubai
- Dubai Dancing Fountains
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Abu Dhabi
- The Louvre Museum, Abu Dhabi
- Afternoon tea at Etihad Tower, Abu Dhabi
- Private boat trip along the coast of Dubai
- Desert Safari Adventure
- Luxury dinner cruise on Dubai Creek
- Madinat Jumeirah
- Le Perle performance
- Shopping in Dubai's famous malls and souks
- Dining on the fabulous Middle Eastern cuisine
|What Makes This Trip Special |
- Carefully designed itinerary, including the signature Dubai experiences
- Exclusive experiences, not available to most groups
- Accommodation in the luxury boutique hotel, right in Dubai Downtown
- Exquisite meals at celebrated Dubai restaurants
- Inclusion of a full day Abu Dhabi tour
- Inclusion of a luxury Desert Adventure
- Inclusion of a live performance
- A small group of maximum 16 women
- Experienced tour director
- No forced shopping