Women Travel News. Why?
July 13 - 17, 2019
5 Days / 4 Nights
This tour starts and ends in Warsaw
$1,360 per person/ double occupancy
$420 optional single supplement
$260 additional night (single or double), includes airport transfer
Includes all fees and taxes
Click on the image to enlarge the map
Warsaw is a quintessentially Polish city: like a phoenix rising from the ashes, it has rebuilt itself from the rubble of WWII to become a modern and sophisticated metropolis, gleaming with the cutting edge architecture and stylish design, elegantly dressed locals, rich cultural scene, art galleries, gourmet restaurants and sidewalk cafes everywhere.
The past has not been kind to Warsaw, so the city is focused on the future. Yet Warsaw is full of history: since it became the capital of Poland in 1596, it suffered wave after wave of foreign invasions - especially during the last hundred years. The tragic remains of the past are still scattered among the new, dynamic architecture of the city and among its miraculously saved palaces and parks. With this blend of old and new, both in spirit and in appearance, the city is respecting the tradition, but it's optimistically racing towards the future.
During the Old and New Warsaw Tour, we will gain an insight into the city of complex, tragic and inspiring history, the city of Frederic Chopin and Marie Sklodowska-Curie, the city which forged the enduring spirit of the Polish people. We will see the meticulously restored Old Town and the Royal Castle, the Lazienki Park and Palace on the Water, enveloped in the music of Chopin. We'll tour the 1944 Rising Museum and visit the Jewish History Museum and other Jewish sites of the city, then spend the day touring the exquisite Wilanow Palace and Gardens, and finish with the controversial Palace of Science and Culture. The focus of the tour is Warsaw's history and architecture, but also creating lifetime memories and connecting with like-minded women travelers.
- We'll spend 5 days staying at a luxury boutique hotel in the prime location in Warsaw's Old Town. The hotel's location will place us in the center of Warsaw and it allows for easy individual exploration;
- We'll take in-depth private tours of the historic Warsaw Old Town, the Lazienki Park and Palace, the 1944 Rising Museum and the Jewish History Museum;
- We'll enjoy a day trip to Wilanow Palace;
- We'll attend a Chopin music concert in Lazienki Park's Rose Garden;
- Throughout the tour, we'll dine a la carte at carefully selected gourmet restaurants, serving Polish specialties served in elegant setting and with nouvelle flair.
- 4 nights in a luxury boutique hotel in Warsaw's Old Town;
- Gourmet a la carte dining - traditional Polish or vegetarian menu: 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners;
- All transportation in Warsaw by a private bus;
- Private, individual airport transfers according to your flight arrival/departure time;
- A knowledgeable, professional local guide, all sightseeing fees;
- Experienced, bi-lingual tour director;
- All attractions and admissions as per itinerary;
- All guide's, driver's and restaurants' gratuities;
- Domestic flight between Warsaw and Krakow (if combining this tour with the Krakow and the Tatra Mountains Tour).
Additional/optional costs may include: optional travel insurance, optional single room supplement, early hotel check-in, optional tour director's gratuity, meals not included in the itinerary, room service, minibar, laundry, phone calls, personal expenses.
The cost does not include airfare.